We offer a range of programs for young people to seniors
- Get Set For Work for 15 – 19 year old students and Certificate in Work Skills and Vocational Pathways
- Community Work Skills Program and Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged and Disability)
- Social programs like Chat and Chill
- Active living programs: Tai Chi and Gym Sticks
- Community Connector to meet locals in your area
Read more about the programs!
Our Allied Health Services
Allied Health professionals from external service providers offer services from the centre. If you need an allied health professional, please contact us to put you in touch with the best provider for your needs.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Alcohol and Other Drug Counselling
Practical employment services are available at the centre for people with disability, injuries and illness. The employment service providers enable practical support to get candidates trained and find employment.
- At Work Australia
- Family Services Australia
- Mylestones Employment
- Busy Ability
- APM Employment
Read more about the employment service providers.